This website (hereinafter also referred to as 'www.splin.be') is published and managed by SPLIN SA (hereinafter 'SPLIN'), whose registered office is located at 4890 Thimister, Rue des Trois Entités 12, with company number 0403.881.472.
- All images displayed on this website and its contents are the property of SPLIN and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- You may exclusively use this information, text, photos, images on this website for personal and non-commercial use and therefore you are not entitled to copy, modify, transfer, protect by intellectual property rights or publish these, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission of SPLIN.
- It is expressly forbidden to download, copy or permanently distribute the signs (words and logos) concerning SPLIN and its products in any way without the prior written consent of SPLIN.
- SPLIN and its information providers cannot be held liable for damages resulting from viruses in any form whatsoever, from bugs, from any program or application incompatible with the infrastructure used by the user, nor for damages resulting from malfunctions, interruptions or errors, evolution, repair, control, maintenance, technical problem, interruptions of the telephone network or the networks or services connected to it, overload, negligence or fault of a third party or the user, as well as events beyond the control of SPLIN. The user expressly acknowledges that SPLIN declines all responsibility for the loss or faulty retention of data transmitted by the user via the Internet services of this website.
- The user acknowledges that SPLIN has the right to interrupt the availability of www.splin.be at any time for reasons of maintenance or updating.
- It is possible that this website or a related service creates a hypertext link to another website that may be of interest to the user. However, such a link has exclusively an informative purpose and SPLIN does not offer any guarantee regarding any other website to which the user may have access. The presence of such links does not in any way mean that SPLIN agrees with the content thereof and SPLIN is not responsible for the content or use that may be made of this other website.
JURISDICTION - LEGISLATION
- In the event of a dispute, only the Company Court of Liège, Verviers division, will have jurisdiction.